Click on the banner to follow the rest of the tour
Click on the image to open the book’s Goodreads pagePinoy Book Tours
Lucy and Owen meet somewhere between the tenth and eleventh floors of a…
This completely slipped my mind and I forgot to post about this early in the month. But anyway. This is my fifth (FIFTH!) Epic Recs month with Sandra @ Sandra’s World of Books. We’ve been doing this for almost half a year. Wow.
If you want to know more about Epic Recs, just click on the banner up there(it’s linked to the December post though so you might want to search for the most recent one).…
Click on the banner to find out more about this event. Lots of fun and prizes await!
I read Camp Boyfriend recently and loved it. If you’re into YA contemporary books, I totally recommend it. It is a wonderful fluffy read. That’s why I’m really excited about this event . I can’t wait to discuss this book with lots of people. Well, I do hope that a lot of people would join.
The books are up on…
I read 5 books. Yay. Although I totally failed at blogging and didn’t write for days. :P
What I Read:
- Ask Again Latest by Liz Czukas
- Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
- Fates by Lanie Bross
- Camp Boyfriend by J.K. Rock
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for…
Just click on the image! :D
I was supposed to hold an event, but then a couple of bloggers I follow already up some so I’ll just join theirs! :D
Click on the banner to find out more about the read-a-thon! I’m not really sure how active I could be for this one, but I’m joining anyway to support my good friend, Sandra. :D
Click on the button to find out more. I’ve been waiting for this event, because I seriously need this.…
Building with Books: Building my dream house of books one book (or more) at a time~
I got a LOT of books this month. Most of them were free review copies. There were a couple of free Amazon downloads or Kindle deals. And I also bought a couple of hardcovers and paperbacks. I also got an audiobook from my Audible membership. Bottom line, I have SO MUCH to read. I got 39 this month. I was lent 3 books, and I got some swag~
- Harry Potter 1-7 by J.K. Rowling – I exchanged my paperbacks for hardcovers~ :D
- Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys – this one is awesome. Must read! Thank you Sandra @ Sandra’s World of Books for pushing me to read this
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – I actually plan to get a hardcover, but I’ll read the paperback for now while I wait for the hardcover to arrive at my local bookstore.
- Thomas Hardy: Three Great Novels- I’m not really sure why I bought this or when I’ll read it, but one day. :P
- Til Death by Kate Evangelista – the swag came from the book launch that I attended.
These were all Kindle deals throughout the month, except for Maybe Someday.
- Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon – I’ve been waiting for this book to go on sale!
- Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
- Grave Mercy by RObin LaFevers
- Definitely, Maybe in Love by Ophelia London
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover – I have yet to read this, but I listened to the soundtrack and it is awesome
- Taste Test by Kelly Fiore
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson – I can’t wait to read this one. Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour was awesome!
- Lumiere by Jacqueline E. Garlick
These were some free Kindle downloads throughout the the month:
- Lunangelique by Kristin R. Campbell – this was recommended by Valeria @ A Touch of Madness
- Freak of Nature by Julia Crane
- Clan by Realm Lovejoy
- White Cat by Holly Black Audiobook - I got this from my Audible membership. I haven’t listened to it yet though. I only listened to a sample, and Jesse Eisenberg sounded really great.
NETGALLEY REVIEW COPIES (Thank you Netgalley):
- Played by Liz Fichera (Thank you Harlequin Teen)
- The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel (Thank you Harlequin Teen)
- Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn (Thank you Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group/Feiwel & Friends)
- Plus One by Elizabeth Fama (Thank you Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group/Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR))
- Foretold by Rinda Elliott (Thank you Harlequin Teen)
- Feather Bound by Sarah Raughley (Thank you Angry Robot Ltd./Strange Chemistry)
- Being Hartley by Allison Rushby (Thank you Allison)
- Camp Payback by J.K. Rock (Thank you Spencer Hill Press)
- Camp Boyfriend by J.K. Rock (Thank you Spencer Hill Press)
REVIEW COPIES FROM AUTHORS:
- Miyuki by Veronica Bane – I’m most excited for this one because I loved the first book, Mara (Thank you Veronica!)
- A Bride’s Guide to Getting Married by Jasmine Clara (Thank you Jasmine!)
- Last Stop by Jessica Cage (Thank you Jessica!)
- Laura’s Wolf by Lia Silver (Thank you Laura!)
- Oracle of Philadelphia by Elizabeth Corrigan (Thank you Elizabeth and
TOUR REVIEW COPY:
- Twelve Steps by Veronica Bartles (Thank you YA Bound Tours and Veronica Bartles)
Thank you Rachel Harris and Ashley Bodette for the Flirt Squad swag
Thank you Diane @ Oops I Read a Book Again and Pinoy Book Tours for lending me these books!
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith – I highly recommend this!
- Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
- Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
That’s all I got this month. What about you? What did you get this month?
March Haul Building with Books: Building my dream house of books one book (or more) at a time~
So I won’t be around when this gets posted. I’ve been waiting for so long, but the day has finally come. I’m going on a vacation! I’m going to the beach! What will I be doing at the beach? Why I’ll be reading of course! :P I’ll probably be back home by Sunday afternoon.
And here are the babies I plan to enjoy (as well as a couple of ebooks maybe):
I hope all of you will be enjoying your weekends as well. My week was pretty okay. It rained, which was weird since it’s supposed to be summer season soon. Summer here is at April-May. I also got a sore throat, which was bad for all the eating I wanted to do. :P I read The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith, which was amazing. But I can’t post my review until April, which is when the tour would be held. I didn’t read much though so I’m really excited for the vacation. It will be my own personal read-a-thon. Or so I hope.
- Tuesday – Mythology Books List
- Wednesday – Review: The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
- Thursday – Tour Review + Giveaway: Twelve Steps by Veronica Bartles
- Friday – Review: Hope’s Decree by Angela McPherson
How was your week?
Weekly Wrapup: March 24-28 So I won’t be around when this gets posted. I’ve been waiting for so long, but the day has finally come.